Last week I read an article that was so disturbing, I haven't been able to stop checking for updates yet. It was about a 10 year old girl who was tortured on a daily basis, and finally killed by her own blood. Her kin. Her family.
Every day, Ame Deal received some form of abuse. The abuse that her "family" has admitted to includes rubbing dog shit all over her and forcing her to eat it when she didn't pick it up, pouring hot sauce in her mouth, beating her with a board, forcing her to walk barefoot on scolding hot asphalt, making her exercise (running, backbends) for hours at a time in Arizona heat, forcing her to sleep in a shower stall with no pillow or blanket, and what killed her, padlocking her in a footlocker (about 3 feet long) while they kicked it, rolled it, and threw it around with her in it.
Ame Deal was killed for taking a popsicle.
There were about 12 other children who lived in the same house as Ame. They were taught to intentionally do things to get Ame in trouble. They were also taught to lie to the police about how Ame was killed.
Why are people so cruel?
Why in the world do people want to intentionally cause pain on someone, let alone a CHILD. An innocent, shy CHILD.
And then they're going to TEACH other CHILDREN to be cruel, also?!?! WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE!!!!!
This sickens me. I am sad for the human race. Ame Deal was set free, but what about the other children right next door experiencing the same life? People knew about Ame and never said a word.
Those people should (and I do firmly believe they will) experience the same horrendous experience Ame had to live because they were too ignorant to speak up. I hate ignorance. Absolutely despise it. UGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment